Advisory & Consulting
Organization and process consulting
Successful businesses are characterized by being highly agile, thereby securing their competitiveness. In light of the ever-growing pressures through internationalization, globalization and an increasing focus on corporate governance aspects, as well as compliance security, they react with transparent, efficient and reliable organizational processes. To assist in achieving all of this, we offer companies organizational and process consulting, that has been proven in practice. With the help of process analysis, documentation and optimization we design suitable process improvements, using benchmarks, best practice information and scoring methods.
In your administrative organization, your corporate aims are sustainably controlled and secured by Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC). It is therefore our aim secure, improve and further develop the quality of your processes in these areas. Developing the Aspirations change management process into a practice orientated implementation strategy, in keeping with your company culture, is in accordance with our active philosophy: "The person is at the center of successfully acting companies".
We bring together: Goals - People - IT
- Management and process consulting EIM
- Neutral advice with a proven approach OPH
- Expertise in regulatory processes & procedures
- Cross-departmental organizational consulting
Organization and Process Handbook OPH
Organizational processes and change management are measurable!
For many years now, we have been advising global, constantly growing businesses using the OPH method. It involves analyzing overarching procedures, structuring them effectively and anchoring them. Excellent consulting skills, presentational know-how, as well as competence in expert processes characterize the analysis, from the description, all the way to the stakeholder "cost benefit assessment".
Our consulting expertise for your success
- Management- and Process Consulting EIM
- Method OPH - Organization- and Process Handbook
- Analysis of busines processes
- Process-related consulting, workshops
- Professional methodology
- Implementation and configuration based on proven phase model
- Seamless integration into existing system landscapes and IT infrastructures
- Proven release policy
- Standardized development methodology, Modern IT architecture
- UserGroup and Expert Forum